Our management consulting services focus on our clients' most critical issues and opportunities: strategy, marketing, organization, operations, technology, transformation, performance improvement, advanced analytics, results delivery, and sustainability across all industries and geographies. We bring deep, functional expertise, but are known for our holistic perspective: we capture value across boundaries and between the silos of any organization. We have proven a multiplier effect from optimizing the sum of the parts, not just the individual pieces.
knowledge and expertise
SAM Consulting goes beyond consulting. As the world grows infinitely more connected, it also becomes more complex and unpredictable. We know how to link the right people, with the right savvy, in order to shake up established thinking, find the deeper insight, and summon the courage to act.
We collaborate with clients to dig up valid data, rigorous analyses, external perspectives, root causes, and explicit logic. The goal is to uncover moments of insight—and to have the courage to embrace, and act on, the truths that surface.
Our training features high levels of interaction and is delivered using a multiplicity of approaches, including the use of visual tools for explaining theoretical concepts, interactive simulations and group exercises based on practical examples from the industry.
All methods of instruction can be classified as telling, lecturing, or discussing; showing or demonstrating; or any combination of these. Due the nature of the curriculum and the variety of tools, techniques and concepts conveyed during the training, the most effective way of teaching combines the various methods. Depending on the construct to be conveyed emphasis may be placed on a given technique.
During the session, to keep delegates attention, we alternate between various training techniques:
1) Lectures/presentations Very appropriate for introducing new concepts. The techniques themselves combine various approaches: telling, anecdotes and more importantly the use of metaphors and visual dynamic aids.
2) Hands-on lab training Effective way to apply the concepts and learn new tools. Hand-on labs allows the trainees to measure their understanding, practice and raise questions. Hands-on Lab often may use computerised software tools for example for modelling, simulation or statistical analysis.
3) Working groups Delegates are assigned small tasks to work on and present to the rest of the group. During these exercises, Role Play is particularly used as powerful and important training tool, allowing delegates to practice and explore a variety of issues. This innovative technique is used to teach how to present, to sell ideas and to negotiate. Through role play, delegates can discuss problems together with “management” before meeting with their senior managers and sponsors.
4) Informal teaching During the coaching, informal teaching on one-to-one basis or small group is used, using white board sessions, to reiterate some of the concepts presented. We use a common training delivery framework that easily adapts to our clients needs and constraints (size of the group, time allocated to train the group, education of the group, etc.).
Our services include the necessary coaching to ensure that Client make rapid progress on their projects and to advise on the correct application of the methodology. We recommend face to face coaching ("clinic" session) on the assigned projects, integrated if necessary with remote sessions. Each session can be added with additional opportunity for participants to share experiences with other colleagues within the organization, discuss the different applications of tools and methods and package best practices and lessons learned.
All coaches that participate in delivering the coaching sessions are fully certified. They have complementary knowledge and experiences in both manufacturing and transnational applications.
In today's changing business environment, organizations need to define their long-term and short-term manpower requirements. While some people may be required on an ongoing basis, others may be required only on project basis. We conduct preliminary interviews and shortlist candidates as per the requirement of the client. Visualizing these needs, we have structured our manpower services as:
1) Contractual Manpower We select and matche employees to the job provider's work and environment. These people are taken on our payroll. We pay them regular salaries and handle all the legalities and government regulations. The job provider just receives a single invoice every month. Thus, we provide greater flexibility for the job provider, while the employee gets more exposure and better opportunity.
2) Contract-To-Hire While our employee is working with the job provider, the client has the opportunity to assess the candidate's skill, work ethics and cultural fit. At a alter stage, the job provider can hire the contractual manpower on their own rolls.
3) Direct Hire We offer a wide range of direct hire services to augment the job provider's search efforts. We conduct preliminary interviews and shortlist the candidates as per job provider's requirement and make arrangements for face-to-face meeting with the job provider and thus help them assess and evaluate the right candidate for the job.
WHAT'S UP FOR BREAKFAST?
The Most Important
MANAGEMENT SYSTEM STANDARDS
The Most Delicious
Continuous Improvement Journey has no end. Remember your daily balanced meal.
W505, West Wing, Metropolitan Square, No 2, Jalan PJU 8/1, Damansara Perdana, 47820 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia.
what our clients are saying
" The consultants are ultimate rock stars! They are a highly professional, educated and experienced team that is dedicated to helping their clients achieve success. One of the best teams I have ever worked with – highly responsive, innovative and leverage best practices. From kick-off to project completion, they never miss a beat and are always there to answer questions and provide intelligent insight. Looking forward to many more projects ahead! "